It’s always important to feel your day was a success. But what if you don’t want to get out of bed? Here are some ideas of what you can do while still snuggled up under your blankets.
- Binge on Ghibli films — You’ll learn at least 8 million life lessons so you’ll feel super good about all you can contribute to society now.
- Paint your nails — Because your awesome at-home mani/pedi could inspire others to save their money and start doing their own nails, too.
- Play a task game on your device — You just built an entire kingdom/village. What’s more productive than that?
- Give yourself a facial — Slather on that coconut oil or the sheet mask you got at Sephora and some under eye patches and wake up to beautiful skin.
- Shop online — Think about the gas money you’re saving. And your valuable time. Plus, it’s like you’re getting a gift at home when you get to tear open the box it came in! You’ll thank me later.
- Do these stretches — You’re in bed AND doing yoga. Need I say more to convince you?
- Catch up on the news — You’ll feel totally sophisticated when you can chat with your peers about the latest around the globe. Your knowledge about the Kardashians will amaze and astound.
So what do you do when you’re feeling lazy but want to also be productive? Offer up your ideas in the comments!